Ayurveda 101: Self Discovery and Yoga Play with Leslie & Krystal
at extendYoga, North Bethesda, MD
Saturday, April 18, 2015
11 am to 1 pm
Check out our video for the workshop!
Full details are available through extendYoga’s
Join Leslie Edsall & Nina Stanger for a
Day Long Wellness Retreat at
Carderock Springs Community Center &
on the C&O Canal in Potomac, MD
Full details are on the Retreat Page
Please register by May 1st, space is limited
Change your eating habits quickly & easily!
Go to the Events page for:
One-hour, Grocery Store Tour &
In-home Pantry Clean Outs
Looking for Current Workshops? Go to my Classes & Workshops page for details!
Ongoing Events – Want to change your eating habits quickly and easily? Ask be about:
- Easy Peasy Cooking Classes– Gather friends family or neighbors! Cooking classes are a combination of hands on tools and instruction, in a fun and memorable way. Healthy, simple home cooking is one of the keys to optimal health!
- Pantry Clean Out – Together with a health food store tour, clearing out the pantry junk is the best way to drop old habits and replace them with healthy, fun options.
- Grocery Store Tour – Navigating the grocery store can be a challenging and stressful, but with healthy tips and tricks from yours truly, grocery shopping is a breeze!
- The Food & Mood Connection
- Kicking the Sugar Addiction
- Eat More, Weigh Less: Eating for Weight Loss
- Mindful Nutrition for Busy Families
- Healthy Eating on the Go
- 14-Day Whole Food Cleanse and Detox
- Eating with the Seasons: Ayurveda 101
- Holiday Eating: Maintain, Don’t Gain
- Healthy Breakfasts & Chair Yoga
- Yoga for Athletes/ Yoga Basics/ Yoga for Back Pain