Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow?
Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable?
Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
As a board-certified Holistic Health Coach, Nutrition Educator, and Certified Health Education Specialist, I am able to provide you with the tools to complete your personal achievements. I also provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition, learn to slow down, let go of old habits and help you determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching programs, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- adopt simple, yet effective mindfulness techniques
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
- and most of all….have fun while doing it!
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle goals to determine if we are a good fit to work together in achieving your goals.
Want to learn more about my fees for individual programs, targeted programs and online programs?
Go to my Trifecta Wellness Online Store to see all programs and pricing information. All clients will begin with an initial consultation so that we can make sure we are a good fit for each other. Initial consults are $60.