Seasonal Eating – Fall foilage, whole food cleansing & eating what the body craves
Even though Labor Day is behind us and the weather is still warm, fall is a time to reflect on the energy of the last two seasons while taking stock in what lies ahead. Soon, the leaves will turn beautiful hues of red and orange while the chill in the air says, “winter is around the corner.” This fall, recharge your mental and spiritual engines with a 14-day Whole Food Cleanse commencing with the Fall Equinox on September 22nd. What better way to welcome in the season? Join us to get your mind and body prepped for the cooler months. What better way to re-charge the immune system so you’re ready to tackle the flu season with plenty of inner strength?!
14-Day Whole Food Cleanse details:
- Begins Saturday, September 22, 2012 complete with a Prep Week and Shopping List to get you prepared for success.
- Four, weekly conference calls at 10-11 am, EST
- Join fellow attendees via conference call and email to support each other and share your health goals
- Receive a program packet full of over 25 recipes, cleansing techniques, support materials, health education & more
Why Cleanse? Consider doing a cleanse this Fall if you:
- Want to lose weight
- Are struggling with anxiety or depression
- Have a hard time committing to a healthy diet
- Would like the support of fellow cleansers
- Want more energy & better sleep
- Have mood swings and cravings
- Want to release old beliefs, emotions and behaviors